Have you tried making cupcakes and letting your family and friends taste it? So how was it? If not, well this may be your very lucky day because you get to obtain Cupcake Recipes for free. You only need to read them and from there you will surely go a long way. These recipes are made especially for you. They are to be followed and complied with properly. Remember that even the smallest ingredient or recipe lost or lacking, you will end up having the worse cupcake or food there is. For sure no one will eat it and you will just be wasting your time, money and effort for nothing. Thus, you need to read carefully. This is also for you to enjoy a new level of cupcake. Your own hardwork will definitely pay off especially when you hear people loving your cupcakes.
We will no longer let you wait. You deserve to know the recipes of cupcakes and start making them so that not only will you be able to start feeding yourself but also your loved-ones and enjoy with them altogether. So here are the Cupcake Recipes:
- You need to have the following ingredients such as:
- 5 oz (150 g) Butter – softened
- 5 oz (150 g) superfine sugar
- 6 oz (175 g) self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- The first thing that you are going to do after lining or preparing the ingredients is to pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees or 180oC. Make sure that you do not go beyond it or else your cupcake will burn. However, you may go below it at least you can still cook or pre-heat the cupcake if they become raw. Remember that it is better to have a raw food because with that you can pre-heat it but with overcooked ones, you do not have any chance of regaining it to its sumptuous taste that you want to achieve.
- Line 12 cupcake pan with cupcake liner papers so that they will not stick or get burnt. This will allow you to secure your cupcakes and also get that tasty and mouth-watering cupcake within your reach.
- Place eggs into the cup and beat in medium speed using a fork. Be gentle but at the same time, be cautious.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with electric mixer for about 2 minutes until it becomes light and creamy. Make sure that you divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases. Then bake it for 15-20 minutes until it is ready to eat. However you have to cool it off first before consuming it.
- Cool it off using wire racks or perhaps refrigerate it but not on high temperature because you also want to retain its freshness. Thereafter, you can enjoy munching it. What amazing job you have done! Great work indeed. Now enjoy your cupcakes and live life to the fullest. You truly deserve it!